How to install Joonbot on your Webflow website
Adding Joonbot to Webflow is really simple and can be done in less than a minute!
1. Log in to your Joonbot account. In your bot list, select the bot you want to add on your webflow website. Then, go to the "Configure" section and copy the widget code snippet.
2. Log in to your Webflow account. In your dashboard, click on the "..." button of the webflow project where you want to have a Joonbot. Then, click on "Settings".
3. Go to the "Custom Code" subsection.
4. Place your Joonbot code snippet in the Header Code or Footer Code section.
5. Finally, save changes and publish your site for changes to take effect.
6. You’re done! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!