Think about the time you spend on asking non-added-value questions to candidates like: When are you available? Do you have a driving license?
If you automated all those recurring questions, you could save much time!
You could reinvest this time to get to know better your candidates.
Automation is for more humanity, think about it!
Now, it's time to enrich your HR Tech stack to automate some interactions you have with employees and candidates.
1. The "Job application" bot
What if applying for a job could be more interactive, more conversational and even funny?
Wether you are diffusing job offers over social media platforms or directly from your website, it's possible to gather applications this cool way using bots.
You can do three types of job application bots:
- You can send a Linkedin message about a job offer and add a job application bot in the message.
The bot will give necessary info about the job offer and take the applications.
- You can add a bot on your website that will take spontaneous applications.
The bot will provide required information about the company, job offers available and takes the applications.
- You can also add a bot on your job offer pages.
The bot will be able to know on which job offer page it is and asks specific pre-qualification questions.
In any case, you have many features that will allow you to personalize the interactions (calculation for scoring, logic jump (coming soon) and hidden fields).
With our integrations, you can also connect your bots to your ATS (Zapier, Google Sheets and Webhooks integrations)
With this bot, candidates can apply through a simple conversation. This format makes the process more interactive, personal and funny, and so, it converts more.
You have all the tools in hands to have your recruitment process all automated from the job description to the first yes/no email.
How to build conversations
If you send outbound messages regarding a specific job offer, through Linkedin for example, you can:
- Create a video of you describing the job offer.
- Ask pre-qualification questions (using buttons as already-made answers to go faster) that you need for the first step of the recruitment process.
- You can even ask for a CV.
- Let them know about the next steps automatically if you use our scoring and logic jumps features (coming soon).
If you want to create a job application bot for spontaneous applications, you can:
- Create a video of you describing the company and available job offers.
- Ask pre-qualification questions that will help you decide who worth to talk further or not.
- You can take the CV.
- Let them know about the next steps in a triggered email.
If you want to create a job application bot for specific job offers on your website, you can:
- Create a video of you describing the job offer or job offer category.
- Ask pre-qualification questions that you need for the first step of the recruitment process.
- Ask for a CV.
- Let them know about the next steps automatically if you use our scoring and logic jump features (coming soon).
You can try our "job application" bot template here!
2. The "candidate experience survey" bot
A form survey can be very boring. A bot survey can be sexy!
It can be even sexier when the bot doesn't ask you the usual first name, last name, email, phone number, etc.
You can create a candidate experience survey bot that only focuses on experience and links the info collected to the right candidate.
Hidden fields feature is key to create a great experience.
The goal is to gather quickly, asking a few questions with already-made answers, the info you need for your survey without asking no-core questions like email, first name, etc.
How to build conversations
Let's say you want to send this bot survey to a mailing list:
- Think about the info you already have that you need to use in that email (i.e. email address, first name) and create a mailing list with that in your email app that works with variables (i.e. Mixmax, MailChimp). Columns names will be variables names.
- Create a full-page bot and add, in the end of URL, hidden fields that equal to those variables (i.e. ?JB_email=[email]&JB_first_name=[first_name]).
- Design your bot and use the hidden fields when needed like "Hi JB_first_name 👋" (with double curly brackets).
- Push the info collected, including the hidden fields in the app you want.
- Send emails to the mailing list with the survey bot link that includes the variables so that, on every email, the conversation is personalized and you know who replied what.
You can try our "candidate experience" bot template here!
3. The "employee engagement survey" bot
Discover what's it like working in your company.
The bot has the advantage of using words that convinces to give true feedback on your company that you will be able to leverage.
This chatbot can ask many questions without people to feel it long as they don't see all the number of questions that they will have to answer and it's interactive!
Buttons as already-made answers make life easier for the users. They can reply quickly.
The goal is to collect the info you need about employee engagement while providing the best experience to the users.
With a great proposition, people will start and go to the end of the survey.
How to build conversations
- Say why you need that info, how you can improve their work-life thanks to their feedback.
- Try to use as many buttons as you can. It's quick and easy for the users and the data is structured.
- Send the info wherever you need using our integrations (Zapier, Google Sheets, Webhooks and soon Integromat and Airtable).
- Leverage your structured data (buttons, numbers, dates) to filter and order your answers.
You can try our "employee engagement survey" bot template here!
Build your own chatbot today
There you have it: 3 chatbot examples to collect info about your candidates and employees at scale.
You got the ideas. Now, you need the tool.
At Joonbot, we are building a simple yet powerful chatbot builder. You can build a bot in minutes without coding anything.
Ready to try Joonbot?
Liked that? Check these out:
Boost your engagement rate now
Get your access for FREE to build your own chatbot with our chatbot builder.