Covid-19 crisis turns everything upside down, businesses must react accordingly.
Cancelled events, sensibilization campaigns, self-assessment online tests... The information has to be given and collected quickly.
This article shows you some Joonbot use cases during Covid-19 crisis.
1. The "cancelled event" bot
RunEvent is a Saas solution that removes the time-consuming administration of organising a race event.
With Covid-19 crisis, some of races have been cancelled.
So RunEvent built bots to inform those races have been cancelled and explain refund modalities for each race.
- explains the different refund possibilities
- gives the form link to get the refund
- Take questions
It took 10 minutes to make those bots, and the problem was solved!
2. The "information centre" bot
Mauritius has entered into lockdown, but people were not taking the situation very seriously despite the various sensitisation campaigns.
The University of Mauritius built a bot to provide a platform for centralised information.
With the bot you have:
- general information about Covid-19 (includes precautions, symptoms, etc.)
- latest updates and statistics
- doctors to be contacted (hotline, medicine.mu, Wellkin)
- info about services (banks, pharmacies)
- online sales (Dreamprice, theshop, season market, Kury pets, LOVELIFE pharmarcies, etc.)
- advice from different doctors
- Covid-19 virus scan from Apollo India
The team did a fantastic job in a short period of time. The bot is full of information on any topic related to the crisis.
3. The "self-assessment test" bot
Ozo Life Group is a worldwide distributor of in vitro diagnostic equipment and reagents.
They have established a consortium of IVD speciality companies, to bring innovative products and solutions in the healthcare technology industry.
To fight Covid-19, they created, among other things, three kinds of Covid-19 test kits.
They put a bot on their website that makes an online self-assessment test to know if someone is infected.
- asks a series of questions about your health and symptoms you could have in the last days/weeks.
- suggests the best kit regarding your symptoms and asks for your email address if you want to buy the kit. If you don't have symptoms, it gives you precautionary steps to stay safe.
It's a simple and effective bot, way better than reading 3 long notices and still have doubts!
Build your own bot today
There you have it: Three examples of Joonbot use during the Covid-19 crisis.
What do they have in common?
Those are conversational interfaces that help you guide, collect and push information to your audience in no time.
Joonbot can replace forms, popups, sticky navbars, FAQs and help centers (when the amount of information is reasonable).
Ready to try Joonbot?
Liked that? Check these out:
Boost your engagement rate now
Get your access for FREE to build your own chatbot with our chatbot builder.